Are you missing your photos?
I picked up an online order from the Costco photo lab (91st street) on Thursday evening. My name was on the envelope but I didn’t open up the envelope until this morning. Instead of my pictures, the pictures in the envelope were pictures of another family. They are obviously professionally done and I’d like to return them to their correct owners if possible.
There are 6 pictures, 2 copies of each (all 5 x 7s). The pictures are of a couple and their three daughters. Both parents have brown hair – one of their daughters has brown hair, one is blonde, and one is a baby who doesn’t have much hair. The pictures are:
1. A close up of the husband and wife together
2. A family picture of all five of them
3. A close up of the brown haired girl – looks to be around 5 or so years old, missing teeth
4. A close up of the blonde girl
5. A close up of the baby
6. A picture of the 3 kids all sitting together.
If you recently ordered pictures through Costco and were supposed to pick them up at the South Edmonton Costco and this sounds like your order – please respond to this post, I’m not sure what to do with the photos and I’d like to get them back where they belong.