Op – Help The Less Fortunate
We are home to the first free “Pop-Up” street store in Edmonton. We offer a variety of much needed items to the less fortunate. These donations are provided by helpful citizens across the City. Our grassroots operation is held every 2-3 months but can often be sooner depending on the amount of donations.
This is what LOVE looks like 🙂
Items we are ALWAYS in need of are:
- Warm clothing, or any clothing as we do this year round. MENS are VERY much needed.
- Back Packs in good condition.
- New Underwear/socks
- Gift Cards for Food/Toiletries
- Pet Food
- Toiletries (ie. tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo and conditioner, body or bar soap, deodorant, razors, shaving cream, bandaids, tampons/pads)
- Donations of non perishable foods.
- Water Bottles
- Bags to put the lunches into
If you can help with any of this please contact us for a drop off location, or bring it right to the event.