Response to being judged about my teeth
Thank you to all those that responded. A few things:
1) I HAVE spoken to dental colleges but they’re just as expensive as a dental clinic, just with twice as long procedures and long wait lists (6+ month)
2) I can not get a bridge done because the teeth that are missing are in 2 separate places so without pulling MORE teeth a bridge will not work that’s why i said implants.
3) i simply can not afford to leave the country for dental work especially with a baby.
4) I am not accepted for social assistance because of my husbands income is over a certain amount a month. And where he works does not offer health coverage.
5) Dentures are also a no go i had what they call “partial” denture that are useless and painful and also rot your teeth. You can not eat with them in can not sleep with them in and have to clean them constantly i need something permanent.